Deadline for Applications: Friday 31st May, 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a confident and dynamic individual with a genuine passion for Barbering and male grooming to join their highly customer focussed team.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong work ethic and have a genuine desire to pursue a career within the Barbering industry. Some previous experience would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
The role will include:
- Providing reception duties including greeting clients, answering the telephone, and making appointments
- Observing and learning barbering and shaving techniques inclusing waxing, beard trimming and luxury shaves
- Providing excellent customer service through good communication with both clients and colleagues
- Maintaining salon cleanliness and presentation
- Working effectively within a team by supporting stylists in the day-to-day business activities
Apprentices must show commitment to the following:
- To achieve apprentice framework within the specified time frame
- Attend all of the training sessions for the programme whenever necessary
- Undertake any other required development work as part of the apprenticeship programme as requested
Click here to apply