If you are a motivated individual and have great communication skills then this could be the apprenticeship for you! Dynotune are a fast growing, local company that are looking for an exceptional business administration apprentice to add to their team. If you feel you have the commitment and passion to grow with the company, apply today!
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Answering the telephone to clients and customers, public and other organisations
- Liaising with clients, customers, public and other organisations via email and face to face
- Filing documents, dealing with post, copying and scanning documents
- Basic bookkeeping, keeping all invoices and expenses in good order to pass on to the accountant
- Completing and submitting forms to relevant organisations
- Maintaining the diary, arranging appointments and any travel requirements
- Customer service as at times we are required to play a telesales role when potential new clients ask for information
- Some travelling with the Director may be involved on occasions
If you would like to discuss this vacancy you can speak to Lucy Campbell or Izzy Newby by calling 01472 426 624 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply!