HPS Estate Agents are looking for a highly motivated individual who has the drive and passion to start a career in the estate agency industry within this forward thinking, fast-paced, highly customer focused environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn the role of a sales negotiator as the apprenticeship progresses therefore a genuine interest and commitment to the industry is paramount.
The role will be extremely varied, undertaking all aspects of general administration with responsibilities to include:
- Deal with all customers both internally and externally in line with our company values and customer service charter
- To ensure communication with all prospective buyers and sellers; is accurately documented utilising internal IT systems.
- Production of client packs and office admin, including customer valuation packs and office post.
- Management of office windows
- Diary Management and confirmation of customer appointments
- To continually establish client’s needs and keep accurate and timely records
- To maximise all opportunities in the generation of new business and the promotion of Mortgage and conveyancing services
- Ensuring all property advertising is approved and accurate
- Book and Follow up valuation appointments
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities utilising our CRM
- Manage daily customer enquiries, via telephone, walk-ins and Internet leads
- To comply with all organisational policies and procedures
- To ensure compliance with all industry regulations
- Assisting other areas of the business where necessary.
- Assist with viewings in line with company guidelines
There are excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
As part of this apprenticeship, your wages will be reviewed against your performance giving you the opportunity for wage increases throughout the programme.
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply