Deadline for Applications: Sunday 31st October, 2021
Beercocks Estate Agents are looking for a highly motivated individual who has the drive and passion to start a career in the estate agency industry within this forward thinking, fast-paced, highly customer focused environment. The successful candidate will be trained in the role of sales negotiator as the apprenticeship progresses therefore a genuine interest and commitment to the industry is paramount.
The role will be extremely varied, undertaking all aspects of general administration with responsibilities to include:
- Deal with all customers both internally and externally in line with our company values and customer service charter
- To ensure communication with all prospective buyers and sellers; is accurately documented utilising internal IT systems.
- Production of client packs and office admin, including customer valuation packs and office post.
- Management of office windows
- Diary Management and confirmation of customer appointments
- To continually establish client’s needs and keep accurate and timely records
- To maximise all opportunities in the generation of new business and the promotion of Mortgage and conveyancing services
- Ensuring all property advertising is approved and accurate
- Book and Follow up valuation appointments
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities utilising our CRM
- Manage daily customer enquiries, via telephone, walk-ins and Internet leads
- To comply with all organisational policies and procedures
- To ensure compliance with all industry regulations
- Assisting other areas of the business where necessary.
- Carry out viewings in line with company guidelines.
- To undertake any other duties that may be reasonably required of you within the limits of your role
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply