If you see yourself making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and other services for holidaymakers and travellers then this apprenticeship is the first step to making your career dreams come true! You will learn all aspects of the business and industry before progressing on to train as a travel advisor.
Full training to be given to meet the following responsibilities:
- Learn to deal with enquiries, face to face and over the phone from prospective clients
- Support the team in the daily running of the business
- Provide clients with a high level of customer service that meets the company’s standards
- Learn how to update and maintain the window displays ensuring offers are current
- Update and maintain social media channels to highlight current promotions
- Ensure all customer details are filed correctly and securely enabling quick retrieval
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients to facilitate repeat business
- Learn how to sell holidays to clients to support the team's targets
- Feedback and escalate operational issues and process improvements to the management team
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established local company, learn about the industry and progress onto the role of travel advisor!
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply