Deadline for Applications: Sunday 24th October, 2021
The front of house apprentice is the first point of contact for the firm for clients. The professionalism, presentation and performance of this role is key to the perception of the business and its people.
As a consequence, the operative must maintain the highest standards in their own performance and their working environment.
- Set the highest standards of client care and customer service
- Support the switchboard, where appropriate
- Ensure that the client refreshment facilities in the reception area are maintained from the beginning of the day to conclusion
- Offering client’s drinks
- Preparing for new clients
- Manage the presentation of the reception area ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout the working day
- Liaise directly with staff regarding the arrival of clients and signed for deliveries
- Facilitate the effective management of reception on a day to day basis
- Where possible, support staff tasks such as audio typing, photocopying/scanning and preparing the post for scanning and distribution
- Accurately record the signing in and out of staff entering/leaving the office
As part of this apprenticeship, your wages will be reviewed against your performance giving you the opportunity for wage increases throughout the programme.
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply