**SUMMER 2022 START**
Orchard Training and Education are looking to recruit a motivated and reliable individual to provide effective, high quality administrative support with the processing of all learner and employer documentation. The successful candidate will be well organised and efficient, possess strong ICT skills and have excellent attention to detail.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Support the team members with general and specific administrative support, including filing, photocopying, and scanning.
- Send and receive emails internally and externally.
- Prioritise workload, be flexible to changing deadlines and pay close attention to detail.
- Operate information technology effectively, especially Outlook and Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Treat confidential information correctly.
- Work effectively with all team members.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, direct callers, deal with queries, take messages and forward as appropriate.
- Handle internal and external enquires (including employers and learners, both via telephone and face to face) providing effective and efficient customer service.
- Undertaking other administration duties as dictated by the needs of the organisation.
- To accurately input and upload learner and employer information to enable correct analysis of the data.
- Ensure employer and learner files meet the required standard.
- To compile and prepare individual learner files.
- Support the production of performance reports.
- Consistently meet funding requirements.
Please note the weekly wage will be reviewed and increased throughout the duration of the apprenticeship subject to meeting performance targets.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy you can speak to Lucy Campbell or Izzy Newby by calling 01482 253 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply!