Deadline for Applications: Sunday 20th June, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Dynotune for a motivated, conscientious individual to undertake the role of PA/Business Administration Apprentice within this fast-growing, local company. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills along with a positive attitude and desire to learn.
Although not essential requirements, this opportunity would be ideal for someone who has already completed a Level 2 Business Administration apprenticeship/NVQ or has some previous office experience. The wage will be negotiable depending up experience.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Answering the telephone to clients and customers, public and other organisations
- Liaising with clients, customers, public and other organisations via email
- Filing documents, dealing with post, copying and scanning documents
- Basic bookkeeping, requires keeping all invoices and expenses in good order to pass on to the accountant
- Completing and submitting forms to relevant organisations
- Maintaining the diary, arranging appointments and any travel requirements
- Customer service as at times we are required to play a telesales role when potential new clients ask for information
- You may at times be required to deal with customers and clients on a face to face basis
- Some travelling with the Director may be involved on occasions
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply