Deadline for Applications: Friday 26th February, 2021
The front of house operative is the first point of contact for the Firm for clients. The presentation and performance of this role is key to the perception of the business and its people.
As a consequence, the operative must maintain the highest standards in their own performance and their working environment.
- Set the highest standards of client care and customer service
- Support the switchboard, where appropriate
- Ensure that the client refreshment facilities in the reception area are maintained from the beginning of the day to conclusion
- Offering client’s drinks
- Preparing for new clients (particulars forms on clipboards) and copying/certifying client ID
- Manage the presentation of the reception area ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout the working day
- Liaise directly with staff regarding the arrival of clients and signed for deliveries
- Report to the Priorities Director in relation to the performance of their duties
- Facilitate the effective management of reception on a day to day basis
- Where possible, support staff tasks such as audio typing, photocopying/scanning and preparing the post for scanning and distribution
- Accurately record the signing in and out of staff entering/leaving the office
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply