Deadline for Applications: Sunday 20th June, 2021
Quality Administration Assistant (Apprenticeship)- (Full-Time)
£8810 PA (Starting)
Closing Date: Sunday 20 June 2021 at 11 pm
Start Date TBC
Avant Skills Academy is looking to recruit a driven, motivated, committed individual with solid work ethics and a strong desire to learn and progress. The successful individual will be required to provide support to the quality team and the implementation of all quality assurance and quality improvement processes.
The successful individual will be fully trained and supported by Avant and their Programme Tutor Assessor to complete a Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship.
An overview of the duties will include:
- Ensure batching and submission of accurate learner data and/or documentation and evidence
- Maintain the Management Information System PICS producing data and reports to meet compliance and quality improvement requirements, including supporting the identification of trends in learner and programme performance;
- Ensure all records are checked for accuracy and are input and updated on the management information system;
- Support the review, production, organisation and dissemination of documentation, information, policies, procedures and records related to quality processes;
- Undertake internal and external audits to ensure compliance with funding body, Ofsted and programme requirements;
- Support learning and programme evaluation through the collection, analysis and reporting of learner and employer feedback;
- Support the preparation for internal and external audit, review and Ofsted Inspection;
- Deal with external queries, providing effective customer service;
- Support internal staff and delivery partner staff training and development;
- Liaise with external organisations, including employers, learners, delivery partners and funding bodies;
- Develop processes to support the effective compliance controls, quality assurance and quality improvement across the organisation, its programmes and delivery partners;
- Effectively maintain the management information system, paying close attention to detail and with a high degree of accuracy;
- Produce and analyse reports, compliance and qualitative data to support effective contract management, quality assurance and quality improvement;
To apply for this apprenticeship you must have a minimum of A*-C / 9-4 in English, maths and ICT or the equivalents.
An Administration / Customer Service at Level 2 qualification is desirable but not essential.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to develop and implement effective administration, documentation, systems and processes;
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and pay close attention to detail, incorporating flexibility when required;
- Ability to take responsibility, use initiative and be proactive;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, to produce internal and external reports;
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills;
- Knowledge of information technology, including Word, Excel and Access;
In line with safer recruitment practices, the Application Form is the only acceptable method of applying for a job with Avant Skills Academy. A CV is not an acceptable alternative and must not be submitted as part of the application process.
Please ensure you pay close attention to the information in the Employment Application Form Guidance Notes, matching your experience, knowledge and skills to the key responsibilities and objectives in the Job Description.
This post requires the completion of a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced criminal records check.