Deadline for Applications: Sunday 24th October, 2021
If you DREAM big, WORK hard, and BELIEVE that you can do anything you put your mind to, then OTE Construction would like you to join their team and grow your career with them. You will provide support to the quality team and support the implementation of all quality assurance and quality improvement processes. Apply now to kick-start your career!
The successful individual will be fully trained and supported by OTE Construction and Avant Skills Academy to complete a Level 3 Data Technician Apprenticeship.
An overview of the duties will include:
- Ensure batching and submission of accurate learner data and/or documentation and evidence
- Maintain the Management Information System PICS producing data and reports to meet compliance and quality improvement requirements, including supporting the identification of trends in learner and programme performance
- Ensure all records are checked for accuracy and are input and updated on the management information system
- Support the review, production, organisation and dissemination of documentation, information, policies, procedures, and records related to quality processes
- Undertake internal and external audits to ensure compliance with funding body, Ofsted, and programme requirements
- Support learning and programme evaluation through the collection, analysis and reporting of learner and employer feedback
- Support the preparation for internal and external audit, review, and Ofsted Inspection
- Deal with external queries, providing effective customer service
- Support internal staff and delivery partner staff training and development
- Liaise with external organisations, including employers, learners, delivery partners and funding bodies
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply