Would you like a career within a General Practice supporting a team to provide outstanding support to patients, doctors and nurses? Yes? Then this is your chance to start a great career! Beacon Medical are looking to recruit a confident and dynamic individual who is calm under pressure and can maintain a high level of business and customer service.
This is a varied and interesting role covering all aspects of Medical Reception and Administration duties using SystmOne, ensuring that the reception area of the practice runs smoothly and provides the highest achievable levels of service to both patients and other members of the practice team including Doctors and Nurses.
Duties to include:
- Making appointments and dealing with queries
- Prescription requests
- Handling incoming and outgoing post
- Greeting and directing patients and visitors
- Responding to the needs of both Doctors and Nurses during surgery
- Health and Safety awareness (including handling samples)
- Fire Warden duties
- Inputting and extracting information from the practice computer system
- Preparing the consulting rooms prior to surgery and tidying the rooms after surgery
- Open and close up the building as required
- Scanning letters in patients' records
- Summarising full patient records on receipt from the health authority
- Completing and sending referral letters and proformas
- Actioning SystmOne tasks on a daily basis
- Handling Medical/Insurance Reports, ensuring all details completed, photocopy records and post
- Registering new patients and managing patient deductions and sending of notes via the courier
If you would like to discuss this vacancy you can speak to Lucy Campbell or Paul Robinson by calling 01472 426 624 or email email@example.com
Click here to read more about the vacancy and to apply!