Avant Skills Academy is looking for a proactive, outgoing, motivated individual with excellent communication skills who has a positive approach with a can-do attitude. The successful candidate will support the Business Development Team and the Programme Tutor Assessors for the Apprenticeship and Skills Experience Programmes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Answer incoming telephone calls, direct callers, deal with queries, take messages and forward as appropriate;
- Check answerphone message daily, dealing and forwarding details as appropriate;
- Handle internal and external enquires (including employers and learners, via email, telephone and face to face) providing effective and efficient customer service;
- Answer the office intercom, providing the required greeting and ensuring only authorised visitors are granted access to the building;
- Greet visitors to the organisation ensure they sign the Visitor Attendance Record and direct appropriately;
- Process, record and deliver incoming and outgoing post daily;
- Send and receive electronic information;
- Provide general administrative support to the team, including filing, photocopying and scanning, meeting organisation and minute taking;
- Input learner and employer data accurately into the Management Information System
- Update learner and employer data accurately
- Undertake learner attendance recording and following up with parents/carers/ employers,
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard Level 3, including Functional Skills if required.
You will learn the knowledge, skills & behaviours which will support you for your end-point assessment.
You will take part in a combination of activities, such as face-to-face classroom-based sessions, remote learning sessions, work shadowing and online learning, to support your learning and development.
You will be required to undertake training sessions with Avant Skills Academy every other week, throughout the length of the apprenticeship.
At the end of the on-programme learning, you will be required to undertake an End-Point Assessment (EPA) to demonstrate you have met the occupational standard.
With this apprenticeship, should you prove yourself to be the right candidate for the job, you can expect continued employment and excellent developmental and progression opportunities, including potential progression to the following:
Level 3 Team Leader Supervisor
Level 3 Data Technician
Level 3 Content Creator
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative skills
- Number skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Minimum C/4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Minimum C/4) desirable
Avant Skills Academy is a leading provider of pre-apprenticeship and apprenticeship programmes, awarded \'Expert Apprenticeship Provider\' status by the Department for Education. We deliver Apprenticeship training across Grimsby and North East Lincolnshire, Hull and East Yorkshire in a range of occupational sectors including Business, Data, Digital, Hairdressing, Management and Marketing. We are proactive, passionate and committed. We pride ourselves on our achievements and success, excellent employer and learner feedback, high impact training and development and recognition of our efforts culminating in 95% of employers and 99.5% of learners recommending us